1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Address your health and wellness proactively. At Belcara Health, we offer integrated, customized programs to help you transform your body and live a healthier, happier, more vibrant life.
There is no reason to simply accept the unwelcome changes to your body that can be addressed, including weight gain, low energy and the many issues associated with aging. Our world-class medical team provides safe and proven treatments to correct these conditions and restore your body to a healthy, balanced state that is energized, youthful and sustainable. Treatments such as hormone replacement therapy and weight loss help Baltimore, Maryland, men, and women get the very most from their bodies.
Improve your eating habits for overall wellness. What you eat can have a significant effect on all aspects of your health and lifestyle. Belcara Health offers personalized nutrition plans for weight management, sports performance optimization, medical weight loss support, and a lifetime of healthy, mindful meals.
Improve your diet and manage your weight quickly and safely. Our program offers an integrated treatment plan that is customized to work with your specific body chemistry and lifestyle. Our program—a very low-calorie diet with natural hormone therapy and nutrition counseling—helps your body burn fat more quickly and increases your metabolism for safe and sustainable weight loss.
To identify the foods that may be causing unpleasant and potentially harmful health conditions including chronic illnesses, fatigue, anxiety, attention deficit, and weight issues. Food sensitivity testing is a critical first step in improving your health by addressing the root causes of these and many other health conditions caused by the foods you’re eating.
Restore balance to your body’s chemistry. Fluctuations in our hormones can have a significant negative effect on how you look, feel, and perform. Bioidentical hormone replacement can restore your body to a balanced state and allow you to live a healthier, more vibrant life.
Relieve the signs of menopause, childbirth, and vaginal aging with CO2RE Intima laser treatments. A nonsurgical, painless, and quick treatment for elasticity loss that causes leaking urine when sneezing or coughing, genital itching, burning and pain, pigmentation changes, and increasing natural vaginal lubrication.
At Belcara Health, we use an innovative, comprehensive approach to your care, which includes the following elements:
- Diagnostic Assessment: Our proprietary assessment strategy sets us apart and enables us to help you achieve the results you desire. Through this assessment, we gain a thorough understanding of your medical history, lifestyle, concerns, and wellness goals.
- Exam: A thorough health and wellness exam, including a complete physical and bloodwork diagnostic analysis when necessary, designed to determine the root cause of your concerns and physical condition.
- Education: We will discuss your assessment and review your treatment options in detail. We believe that knowledge is empowering and that it is critical for you to understand your body’s condition and the treatment options available to you, so you can make informed decisions.
- Design: Together, we will create a strategic treatment plan that works with your body and lifestyle to achieve your wellness goals.
- Reassessments: Throughout your treatment, we will monitor your progress and adjust your program when necessary. Changes might be made to your therapies, dosage, and timelines.
At Belcara Health, we have very high standards for patient care and are proud of our reputation for providing outstanding service in a warm, friendly environment. Our physicians are all board certified and specialists in their fields. Our beautiful, luxurious facility was designed with the privacy, comfort, and convenience of our patients in mind. We are continuously improving our knowledge, technology and services to provide better care for our patients every day. Our goal is for you to feel you receive the best care you’ve ever experienced every time you visit.Back to Top