1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Microdermabrasion in Baltimore, MD
Microdermabrasion is an advanced exfoliation treatment that polishes your skin, minimizing fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, acne scarring, and superficial age spots. With this treatment, patients with rough skin, uneven pigmentation, and fine lines are able to enjoy smooth, healthy-looking skin with no downtime.
Patients Tell Their Stories
At Belcara Health, our skin specialists utilize an advanced diamond microdermabrasion system that combines the precision of diamonds with the most powerful motor in the market to create the optimal microdermabrasion peel. The dual action of exfoliation and suction stimulate the growth of new cells and regenerates collagen and elastin for firmer, healthier skin. This treatment can be used on your face, neck, décolleté, and other areas upon request.
The number of treatments recommended for maximum results can range between 5 and 12, spaced from 2 to 3 weeks apart. Maintenance of results requires periodic repeat treatments after the initial regimen is completed. Microdermabrasion may be combined with a light chemical peel to increase the effect.
Read more or get started today!
- Ready to get started? Schedule your consultation by calling (410) 296-0414 or contact us online.
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery,Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE