1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
As of 1/1/2022 Belcara Health is a cashless business; we will no longer accept cash for any services.
Acceptable forms of payments include:
- Care Credit
- Regular checks (non-surgery) and certified bank checks.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on belcarahealth.com. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us in the form of a wish list, favorite procedures, or favorite before and after photo images.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, requesting information by using a web form, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We may share your information with another third party outside of our organization as needed to fulfill your request or to facilitate our organization in managing our website. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email, text or mail to tell you about specials, or new products or services. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in secure environments.
We may accept orders and, if we do, we request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (e.g. name and shipping address) and financial information (e.g. credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
We may use Google AdWords and Facebook Remarketing to advertise belcarahealth.com across the Internet, including Facebook, Google Display Network, Google Search Results, and others. Remarketing campaigns will display ads to you based on what parts of the belcarahealth.com website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.
This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords and Facebook Remarketing allow us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. If you do not wish to see ads from belcarahealth.com you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Settings, Facebook Ads Settings, or visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. We may also:
- Use an outside shipping company to ship orders.
- Use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
- Partner with another party to provide specific services. We will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Contests and Surveys
From time-to-time, we request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Back to Top