1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
IV Therapy in Baltimore for Hydration & Nutrition
Looking for IV Therapy in Baltimore? IV Therapy offers a safe, convenient, and efficient way to give your body the support it needs to help you look and feel your best year-round.* We offer the following IV vitamin therapies at our Baltimore location:
What Is IV Therapy?
Intravenous, or IV therapy is a safe and effective way to deliver infused vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and electrolytes directly into the bloodstream to ensure maximum absorption.
IV Therapy was pioneered in the 1950’s by Johns Hopkins physician Dr. John Myers to address nutrition and hydration deficiencies, eliminate toxins, boost the immune system, increase energy, improve healing functions, boost mental and athletic performance, and improve overall health and wellness.
Why Choose IV Infusion Therapy?
The processed foods and stress of today deplete the body of essential vitamins and minerals. Even with a healthy diet, the body only absorbs a fraction of the nutrients it takes in. By bypassing the digestive system, IV Therapy restores wellness at the cellular level with up to 400% more nutrient absorption over food and oral supplements
What are the Benefits of IV Therapy?
IV hydration therapy offers a convenient, efficient way to give your body the support it needs to keep you feeling your best year-round.
Wellness is more than just physical health. There is a diverse range of factors that contribute to your overall well-being; including everything from your emotions to your environment. IV Therapies may help to improve physical wellness as well as certain aspects of emotional wellness, such as depression or anxiety. Our bodies require a certain level of vitamins and nutrients to maintain normal function. By giving your body to tools it needs, you are helping it to function better, you will feel better, get sick less frequently, and improve your mental clarity.
Suggested benefits to IV Therapy include:
- Improve immune health
- Boost energy levels
- Improve symptoms of depression
- Improve anxiety
- Improve mental clarity and cognitive function
- Reduce the symptoms of migraines
- Improve symptoms of asthma
- Improve allergies
- Combat fatigue
- Accelerate wound healing
- Maintain the strength of muscles and tissues
- …and more
Our Anti-Aging/Beauty IV Therapy treatment is formulated with a special blend of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that help detoxify your body and rejuvenate your skin from the inside out for an improved overall physical appearance. It contains nourishing ingredients such as biotin, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, B-complex, B-12, and a high dose of the antioxidant glutathione, which help to remove the free radicals which contribute to tissue damage and aging, repair UV damage, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and protect against toxins in your body.
Anti-Aging/Beauty IV Therapy may help you look your best by working to:
- Prevent the damaging effects of free radicals
- Reduce signs of aging
- Strengthen hair, nails, skin, and eyes
- Brighten skin
- Improve blemishes
Regular treatments of our Anti-Aging/Beauty IV Therapy may slow your natural aging process and help keep your skin looking radiant and healthy.
Improved Athletic Performance
Athletes are always seeking that next milestone goal and pushing their bodies to get there. Intensive training is very demanding on the body, requiring more vitamins, nutrients, and hydration to maintain peak performance. It can also lead to the gradual buildup of toxins in the body. Our Athletic Boost IV Therapy is designed to help flush out toxins, promote healing, provide fast and thorough rehydration, and maintain muscle and tissues. It also contains amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, to help the body during the recovery and muscle building process.
Suggested benefits to Athletic Boost IV Therapy include:
- Provide fast and effective hydration
- Improve athletic performance
- Reduce recovery time
- Support muscle recovery
- Maintain healthy muscle and tissue
- Flush out toxins naturally caused by exercise
- Act as a pre-exercise endurance boost
- Act as part of a recovery plan after a competition or workout
Athletic Boost IV Therapy treatments can be beneficial for both professional and amateur athletes. The powerful combination of re-hydration and essential nutrients helps the body prepare for a challenging workout or competition and recover more quickly afterward.
Find the right IV infusion therapy treatment for YOU
Belcara Health offers a variety of IV Therapy treatments that can be tailored to your specific needs and goals, including:
- MYERS COCKTAIL May strengthen the immune system, relax smooth muscles, increase metabolism and energy, and relieve fatigue, mental fog, and inflammation. Ideal for those wishing to prevent and relieve migraines, headaches, fatigue, illness, allergies, asthma, hangovers, and anxiety.
For optimal results, we recommend the Myers Cocktail IV Therapy bi-month.
- ULTIMATE ENERGY May rev up metabolism and energy, improve mental focus, enhance daily activities and/or athletic performance. Great for jet lag, preparation for upcoming events or a stressful work week, illness recovery, and chronic fatigue.
For optimal results, we recommend Ultimate Energy IV Therapy bi-month.
- IMMUNITY BOOST/WELLNESS May fortify the immune system and detoxify cells by eliminating free radicals that can cause damage. Ideal for colds and flu and allergy recovery and provides an immunity boost for parents & caregivers exposed to illness.
Suggested frequency: bi-monthly, or as soon as symptoms start.
- SOOTHE & RELIEVE May eases symptoms associated with migraines and PMS, including cramping, pain, moods swing and irritability, carb cravings, and skin breakouts. Amazing for those suffering from monthly premenstrual syndrom.
Recommended frequency: bi-monthly or as soon as symptoms star
- ATHLETIC BOOST May boost athletic performance, enhance healing and recovery, increase energy and improve overall wellness. A great choice for pre- or post-athletic competition, post-operative recovery, injury recovery, and avid fitness enthusiasts.
Suggested frequency: bi-monthly.
- ANTI-AGING/BEAUTY May improve the complexion by stimulating collagen, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, and imparting a healthy glow. Ideal for pre-event preparation, compliment for advanced skincare and laser treatments, anti-aging, complexion lightening, and treatments for skin conditions due to sun damage, acne, dryness, dermatitis, hyper-pigmentation, and psoriasis.
For optimal results, we recommend Anti-Aging/Beauty IV Therapy 1-2 times per week.
- HEALTHY HAIR BOOST May supports faster, healthier hair growth. Ideal for patients eager to slow hair loss, revive dry and/or brittle hair, improve hair transplant results, and relieve chronic scalp conditions.
Recommended frequency: 1-2 times a week.
Our IV Therapy Services in Action
IM Therapy: Intramuscular injections that add a boost
Sometimes, your body needs a boost of vitamins that can best be delivered through intramuscular injection vs an intravenous injection. Belcara Health offers targeted, therapeutic IM therapy boosters, including:
- ACTIVE B-12 May improve fatigue, weakness, mood disorders, metabolism, focus, and cardiovascular health. Great for vegetarian diets, antibiotic use, and gastrointestinal medications.
Recommended frequency: 1-2 times a week for 4-5 weeks.
- SUPER-BOOSTER B-12 and vitamin C may strengthen the immune system before travel, stress, events or illness exposure.
Recommended frequency: 1-2 times a week for 4-5 weeks.
- LIPO-BLAST May aid weight loss with vitamins, amino acids, and lipotropic enzymes by boosting energy levels and metabolism. Enzymes may help the liver break down and remove fats from the body.
Recommended frequency: 2 times a week for 4 weeks, then every week for 4 weeks.
- ULTIMATE ENERGY BOOST Active B-12 and B-complex may assist with metabolism and energy while improving mental concentration.
Recommended 1-2 times per week for 4-5 weeks, then as needed.
- SUNSHINE BOOSTER Vitamin D-3 may strengthen bones, relieve inflammation, regulate insulin production, inhibit cancer cell growth and inflammation, aid weight loss, and combat anxiety, depression, and mood disorders. Recommended 1-2 times a week.
IV Therapy FAQs
How does IV Therapy Work?
One of our IV Therapy Specialists will administer your IV drip in our specially-designed IV Lounge. Treatments last for about 30-45 minutes, so you can relax, read, snack, watch TV, listen to music, and even nap during therapy. Most patients look and feel refreshed immediately after their treatment, but it generally takes 30-45 minutes for the full results to take effect.
Is IV Therapy safe?
For your safety, All IV Therapy formulas offered at Belcara Health are assembled in an FDA-regulated, FDA-registered and FDA-licensed pharmacy and treatments are performed by highly trained and experienced Registered Nurses, with a Board-Certified Physician always on site.
Why is IV therapy recommended before or after surgery?
During surgery, the body naturally loses fluids, nutrients, and electrolytes. Before surgery, Pre/Post-Opt IV Therapy treatments will hydrate and relax the body, increase energy stores, and boost immunities. After surgery, IV Therapy eases recovery, wards off infection, and promotes collagen production for faster healing.
How does IV Therapy help with Anti-Aging?
Skin aging happens both inside and outside tissue layers. Anti-Aging IV Therapy treatments reduce the signs of aging by providing powerful nutrients to repair cells, improve skin health, and stimulate collagen production, leading to a more youthful glow and revitalized appearance.
Will IV therapy prevent or improve sun damage?
Yes, especially if you select an anti-aging formula like Anti-Aging/Beauty IV Therapy. This treatment includes the antioxidants glutathione and vitamin C which can lighten age spots, stimulate collagen to help the skin repair itself, and reduce the effects of free radicals which can damage tissue. IV Therapy also reduces inflammation and restores skin’s natural moisture, making it a great treatment for acne and dry skin disorders such as dermatitis, psoriasis, and rosacea.
How does IV therapy improve athletic performance?
Athletic Boost IV Therapy treatments provide the hydration, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and electrolytes needed to increase strength and energy stores for optimal endurance and peak performance, plus decrease muscle soreness after activity. In addition, many people find that this treatment promotes mental focus, energy, and overall wellness before a major event, project, presentation, or vacation.
How does IV therapy help with weight loss?
When the body is dehydrated, it can be difficult to lose weight—even if you follow a rigorous diet and exercise program. When your body is dehydrated, it slows down your metabolism and seeks energy from sources other than fat cells. With IV Therapy, the body gains nutrients that boost metabolism, cell detoxification and healthy sleep patterns – all essential for losing those extra pounds. Adding Lipo-Blaster IM Therapy to help the liver process and remove fat cells for even faster weight loss results. We recommend Lipo-Blaster IM Therapy twice a week for the first four weeks, followed by weekly injections every four weeks as needed.
What is the difference between IV Therapy and IM Therapy?
Since both IV Therapy and IM Therapy offer many formulations and can be customized to your needs, the primary differences are the delivery method and the amount of time for results to be realized. IV Therapy is administered via an IV catheter inserted directly into a vein and takes about 30-45 minutes for the body to absorb nutrients. IM Therapy is administered directly into muscle tissue and provides immediate results.
Can I receive both IV Therapy and IM Therapy treatments?
Yes, and sometimes both treatments are recommended to improve or speed results.
How do I know which treatment is right for me?
Your IV Therapy Specialist will work with you to determine which IV and/or IM Therapy treatment plan will be most beneficial for your wellness needs and goals.
Why Choose Belcara Health for Your IM / IV Therapy Treatment?
If you are ready to improve your health and wellness, the IV therapy practice you select is your most important decision. To be confident with your results, you must have confidence in your healthcare providers.
At Belcara Health, our medical team is renowned for providing IV therapy results that significantly improve our patients’ quality of life. We will listen carefully to your concerns and goals, answer all your questions, and help you make informed choices. We believe in educating our patients about their treatment options because you know your body best and you should be a partner on your journey toward a happier, healthier, more vibrant life.
Exceptional patient care is the core of our philosophy at Belcara Health. Our goal is for you to feel as if you just received the best care possible and love your results. Located in a welcoming, sophisticated, luxurious facility, our 5-star services and staff provide an unparalleled experience. At each stage, we make every effort to surpass all your expectations. We are constantly upgrading our knowledge, technology, and services – and it shows. Our strong reputation and the trust of the community validates this commitment.
Learn More About IV Therapy Today
Contact us today to learn more about how IV Therapies can help improve your appearance, performance, and overall health.
- Schedule your private consultation today by calling 410.296.0414 or contact us online.
- We offer Specials, Events, and Features every month, check them out HERE.
- Check out our Blog for more information on plastic surgery and other services offered at Belcara Health.
*Statements provided have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Back to Top