1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Breast Skin and Decolletage Rejuvenation in Baltimore
Considering decolletage rejuvenation in Baltimore? Concern about the appearance of the décolleté is extremely common. Many women experience blotchiness and wrinkles on their chests due to a lifetime of sun exposure as well as the natural aging process. In fact, the skin of the neck and chest gets almost as much sun and environmental exposure as the face, yet it’s thinner and much more delicate. Our skin tightening and skin care patients in Baltimore deserve comprehensive care, which is why we’re pleased to offer decolletage rejuvenation as part of our selection of skin care services.
Breast Enhancement Guide
Interested in learning more before scheduling your free consultation? Get a sneak peek of what to expect by accessing our Procedure Guides. Fill out the form below to get access and learn the ins and outs of your personal transformation.
What causes chest wrinkles?
As we age, the body slows its collagen production. This leads to less elasticity and the development of fine lines and wrinkles. The cleavage area is especially vulnerable to wrinkling due to the constant weight of the breasts pulling the skin downward. Additionally, the chest is often exposed to damaging UV rays that can cause significant discoloration and wrinkling.
What options are there for decolletage treatment?
At Belcara Health, our skincare specialists offer the latest in today’s most effective treatments for improving skin color, clarity, tone, and texture. We use state-of-the-art technology and advanced techniques to improve your skin’s health and radiance with a natural-looking, youthful appearance. Each skin rejuvenation treatment can be performed in a range of intensities, depending on the level of correction needed to achieve your goals. More intense procedures, including certain lasers and peels, are performed by our board-certified physicians. Less intense treatments are performed by our registered nurses and licensed aestheticians.
The most important measure you can take to prevent further damage is to use a sunscreen that protects you from UVA radiation. Even if you undergo a clinical treatment, continued sun exposure will only create more brown spots and wrinkles. To reduce any existing brown spots and redness, we recommend using medical-grade products with proven ingredients (such as growth factors, retinoids, vitamin A, alpha-hydroxy acids, kinetin, and peptides) to help restore a smooth, beautiful appearance.
- Microdermabrasion can be used to treat fine lines, superficial skin discoloration, and rough, uneven texture. At Belcara Health, we use a diamond-tip handheld tool to abrade the damaged surface of the skin and reveal more healthy, smooth skin beneath. This cosmetic procedure partially or completely removes the dead, outermost layer of skin (called the stratum corneum) through light abrasion. This can remove sun-damaged skin and reduce fine lines and discoloration while also boosting collagen production, leading to improved tone and texture.
- Chemical peels use acidic chemical compounds to exfoliate dead skin cells and stimulate cell renewal for a healthy, natural glow. They also penetrate the skin to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin and block the production of pigment. The result is improved tone and texture and even more coloration.
- IPL, sometimes called photorejuvenation, uses intense pulsed light to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and redness, resulting in more youthful-looking skin. The pulsed light energy is absorbed by the targeted brown spots, freckles, and small blood vessels and destroyed. It also helps to stimulate the growth of collagen to improve skin’s texture for a more youthful appearance. Although patients will see significant improvement with just 1 treatment, we recommend a series of 3 to 4 to achieve long-term goals.
- Laser skin resurfacing stimulates collagen growth, reduces brown and red discoloration, and provides a smoother, firmer, and more youthful appearance. At Belcara Health, we offer both ablative and non-ablative laser treatments. Ablative treatments remove the thin, outer layers of skin. These treatments are more intense, have a longer recovery, and offer more significant results. Non-ablative lasers penetrate the dermis and create deep heating to regenerate collagen and reduce pigmentation, lines, and wrinkles. These lasers are less intense, require much less recovery time and are generally recommended in a series of 4 to 6 treatments.
Financing & Payment Options
Obtaining the funds for elective procedures and products can sometimes be difficult, especially in these challenging economic times. At Belcara Health, we have a dedicated financing department, designed to help you get the financing you need, for the procedures you want.Apply online
Why Belcara Health
If you are ready to improve your appearance, the practice and surgeon you select are your most important decisions. To be confident with your results, you must have confidence in your medical team.
With credentials from such esteemed institutions as Stanford University Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Medical Institute, our board-certified plastic surgeons are renowned for creating natural-looking, proportionate, beautiful results. Dr. Michael Cohen and Dr. Gary Vela will listen carefully to your goals, answer all your questions and help you make informed choices. We believe in educating our patients about their treatment options because you know your body best and you should be a partner in the entire surgery experience.
Exceptional patient care is the core of our philosophy at Belcara Health. Our goal is for you to feel as if you just received the best care possible and absolutely love your results. Located in a welcoming, sophisticated, luxurious facility, our 5-star services and staff provide an unparalleled experience. At each stage, we make every effort to surpass all your expectations. We are constantly upgrading our knowledge, technology, and services – and it shows. Our strong reputation and the trust of the community validates this commitment.
Learn more about decolletage rejuvenation and skin care
We look forward to helping you improve your skin–everywhere! Contact us today to learn more about how a skin rejuvenation procedure can help you feel more confident.
- Schedule your private consultation today by calling 410.296.0414 or contact us online.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE.
- Check out our Blog for more information on plastic surgery and other services offered at Belcara Health.