1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Permanent Makeup in Baltimore, MD
Permanent Makeup, also called “micro-pigmentation,” is designed to enhance your natural beauty. It is a wonderful solution for men and women who wish to look well-groomed but may:
- have an allergic reactoin to makeup
- have difficulty applying makeup
- live a busy lifestyle and/or are tired of daily makeup application
- Live an active lifestyle, play sports, swim or travel regularly
- Wish to correct signs of aging or asymmetry
Permanent makeup application involves embedding pigment beneath the skin to add lasting color. During this non-surgical, aesthetic treatment, a hand-held device with a very thin needle pushes pigment into the desired location. The pigments used for permanent makeup applications are available in a wide variety of colors and can be blended to match, highlight or complement your skin tone or hair color.
Permanent makeup application requires a deft and experienced technician. Our team of medical aesthetiticians and and PMU specialists, has extensive training and experience in permanent makeup application. As with all services at Belcara Health, our team realizes that each patient is unique, and thus, each indivudualized plan will be carefully crafted with the aesthetician in order to achieve the most natural, beautiful result.
At Belcara Health, we only use organic, FDA-approved pigments, state-of-the-art technology, and devices, and meet the most rigorous safety and hygiene standards. Permanent makeup procedures are relatively quick. There is no downtime after the treatment and most patients are able to resume normal activities within 24 hours. Mild discomfort during the procedure can be avoided by using topical anesthesia.
In addition to our microblading services, we offer permanent makeup for the brows. While the two services are often lumped together, permanent makeup does differ from microblading in a few ways:
- Permanent makeup eyebrow tattooing lasts longer than microblading, which is a semi-permenant solution for the eyebrows. Eyebrows will typically keep the same color and shape for 3-5 years with permenant makeup.
- Permenant makeup allows for shading and little more dimension
- Permenant makeup utilizes a different tool and technique than microblading
Good candidates for eyebrow enhancement, in general, include people with:
- Sparse or patchy brow growth
- Asymmetrical or poorly shaped brows
- Naturally very light or graying brow hairs
- A new hair dye color that no longer works with your brow color
At Belcara Health, we offer a specialized Permanent makeup technique that creates a very natural-looking, long-lasting, beautiful result. Our specialized technique for Permanent Eyebrow Enhancement provides a superior result because we use:
- Carefully selected pigments blended to complement and enhance your natural hair
- Feather-like application to resemble real brow hair growth
- Safe, FDA approved pigments that are long lasting
Similar to what permanent makeup can do for the brows and eyes, lip blushing (also referred to as lip tinting) can really enhance the shape and color of those beautiul lips. Using natural, organic pigments, we accentuate the color, defenition, and percieved lip fullness.
Our team of medical aestheticians works with you to customize the shade based on your existing lip shade and desired results. Some of the benefits of lip blushing include:
- A natural-looking, customized, long-lasting lip color that doesn’t require daily makeup application
- Enhanced lip symmetry
- Correction of pigmentation issues
- The appearance of fuller lips
- Correction of lip shade and shape that has changed because of aging
Permanent eyeliner is a fantastic way to accentuate the eyes and create the effect of dense eyelashes. You will look your best with the least amount of time and effort, even during exercise or first thing in the morning.
How Much Does Permanent Makeup Cost?
Our specially-trained, medical aestheticians will consult with you prior to your appointment to discuss your goals, select shades, and determine the ideal technique to achieve your goals.
Price Range: $250-$500
Immediate and Long-Term Permanent Makeup Results
Immediately after your procedure, your permanent makeup results may look somewhat strong or darker. This is due to excess color remaining in the outermost layers of skin. The color will soften within a few days during the healing process.
Cosmetic tattoo makeup won’t smudge while you’re sleeping, swimming or exercising. While your results can last for many, many years, they may begin to fade over time. Several factors can contribute to this fading, including sun exposure, product use, and your personal skin type. The amount and color of pigment deposits you receive may affect the length of time that cosmetic tattoo makeup looks its best; very natural looking applications are likely to require a touch-up before more dramatic ones. Your skin tone also plays a factor in color value changes over time.
At Belcara Health, our skin and laser specialists are dedicated to helping you achieve the excellent results you desire.
Read more or get started today!
- Ready to get started? Schedule your consultation by calling (410) 296-0414 or contact us online.
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery,Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE