1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal Fillers are a key skin care treatment tool in the attempt to defy the signs of aging. With age, the skin of the face loses elasticity and volume and has a lower cellular turnover. This often results in sagging, sunken features that wrinkle and crease, as well as a loss of fullness in the cheeks and lips that can leave the face looking aged.
Patients tell their stories
Common treatment areas include:
- Nasolabial folds, which run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines, which run straight down the corners of the mouth, often creating a look of unhappiness or frowning
- Corners of the mouth, which can turn downward with age
- Cheeks and temples, where volume loss can create a sunken aged appearance
- Lip sculpting, enhancement of the lips & bleeding lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Tear troughs (hollowness under the eye)
- Jaw sculpting & contouring
Your Different Dermal Filler Options
At Belcara Health, we are proud to offer a range of dermal filler products that are FDA approved and deliver outstanding results, including Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Voluma, Volbella, and Vollure. Based on your concerns and the unique needs of your skin, we will recommend the type and amount of filler needed to meet your needs and goals.
Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella, Vollure and Restylane products are made from hyaluronic acids that are almost identical to that found naturally in the body. As we age, our bodies produce less hyaluronic acid, which leads to more facial wrinkles and less facial fullness. These fillers provide a safe and effective way to restore lost volume and fullness to the skin and to correct wrinkles and folds for a smoother, fuller, more youthful appearance.
Radiesse is made of calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres, which are delivered in a watery gel solution. Once injected, it creates immediate volume and stimulates the body’s natural collagen production. The gel is then absorbed and metabolized over time, leaving behind only the body’s natural collagen. With Radiesse, results start out great and continue to get better with time.
Sculptra – to restore lost volume
Sculptra is an injectable volumizer that targets the underlying causes of facial aging by boosting lost collagen. It provides subtle, long-lasting results over time. It is not intended to be a quick fix solution.
Sculptra is made from poly-L-lactic acid, a compound that is a biocompatible and biodegradable synthetic material. It works deep within the skin, reinforcing the skin’s structure, stimulating collagen. and restoring facial fullness. Sculptra results are subtle and gradual and can last for over two years.
What can I expect during my filler treatment?
During your Baltimore dermal filler treatment, the filler is gently injected into the skin in small amounts with a very fine needle. The results are instant and produce long-lasting, natural-looking enhancements. Dermal fillers are not permanent; maintenance is required to maintain your desired appearance. Treatments usually take about 30 minutes, recovery time is minimal and most clients return to normal activities immediately. At Belcara Health, we use ultra-fine needles and expert techniques to give you softer, more precise results – just what you need for beautiful, natural-looking results!
Are you a member? Brilliant Distinctions offers exclusive savings on select treatments and products, including BOTOX, Juvederm, SkinMedica, Latisse, CoolSculpting, and more! Membership is FREE. Call 410.296.0414 or CLICK HERE to learn more and JOIN today!
- Schedule your private consultation by calling (410) 296-0414or contact us online.
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE