1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Liposuction for Men*
Many men have stubborn fat deposits despite working hard to improve their physique. Liposuction, one of the most common procedures requested by men in the US, is highly effective in eliminating targeted areas of unwanted fat that do not respond to diet and exercise. Permanently removing unwanted fat with liposuction can have the following benefits:
- Improving your body shape
- Increase your self-confidence and enhance your personal relationships
- Allow you to wear more fitted clothes and be more comfortable, refining your overall appearance
- Motivate you to stay fit and healthy
At Belcara Helath, our surgeons have extensive experience performing liposuction procedures to help you achieve what healthy living cannot – permanently removing fat and sculpting your body to improve your overall shape. Common areas of concern for men are flanks, abdomen, back, neck, arms and chest (male breast reduction).
Who can benefit from liposuction?
Most men who are relatively close to their normal weight are good candidates for liposuction. While liposuction is an excellent tool for eliminating unwanted fat to improve body shape, it does not address excessive, sagging skin. If excessive, sagging skin is a concern, a Body Lift procedure might be recommended by your surgeon.
Special techniques for enhanced recovery*
At Belcara Health, liposuction surgery is done on an outpatient basis in our fully accredited Belcara Health Surgery Center. We always work with board-certified MD anesthesiologists to ensure your safety.
Liposuction procedures can last from 1 to 5 hours, depending upon the amount of fat to be removed and the number of areas being treated. General anesthesia is usually used for safety and comfort. Our surgeons use an ultrasound-assisted liposuction technique that uses ultrasonic energy to melt the fat prior to removal. This allows your surgeon to use smaller incisions, thinner cannulas to sculpt the area more precisely, and gentler techniques to remove the fat. This advanced technique causes less trauma for reduced swelling and less post-operative discomfort.
Following your surgery, you will be able to rest comfortably at home. You will receive compression garments to wear for the first few weeks, to help keep swelling to a minimum and expedite the healing process. These garments are thin and fit easily under your everyday clothes.
Most men are may return to work within a week and exercise in about a month. While many patients see a difference shortly after surgery, it generally takes about 3 months to see optimal results.
Read more or get started
- Ready to get started? Schedule your consultation by calling (410) 296-0414 or contact us online
- Wondering about financing options? Learn about our Financing Programs
- Find out more about our AAAHC accredited on-site Surgical Center
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness, Skin & Laser
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out here
Our practitioners who specialize in Liposuction.
Financing & Payment Options
Obtaining the funds for elective procedures and products can sometimes be difficult, especially in these challenging economic times. At Belcara Health, we have a dedicated financing department, designed to help you get the financing you need, for the procedures you want.Apply online