1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Having children changes women’s lives in many ways, including some they may not have foreseen. Almost all of those changes are welcome, but pregnancy and breastfeeding can affect a mom’s body in ways that cannot be fixed through diet or exercise alone. Many experience sagging breasts, a flabby tummy and stubborn pockets of fat, which can be frustrating and disappointing to any woman who cares about her appearance.
Reclaim Your Body
With select cosmetic procedures, you can reclaim your pre-pregnancy body to look and feel great again. These procedures commonly include Breast Augmentation and/or Breast Lift, Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, and Thigh/Buttock Lift. Since every woman’s needs are unique, each patient receives a combination of procedures customized to address her individual body. Our surgeons will advise you on which procedures will provide the best results for you.
We understand that mothers are vital to the strength of the family. A positive self-image through surgical intervention and a healthier lifestyle can give a great boost to your confidence and energy so you can take care of your family and yourself.
Where will the procedure take place?
For your privacy, convenience, and comfort, Belcara Health offers an on-site surgical center. Because safety is our first concern, our facility meets the most stringent requirements and we always work with board-certified anesthesiologists. We are certified by Medicare and licensed by the state of Maryland as an ASC. We are one of the few outpatient surgical facilities to earn accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This high-level accreditation is proof of our commitment to the highest quality patient care and signifies that we have met the rigorous standards of a nationally recognized third party.
A Mommy Makeover is usually completed in one surgery, under general anesthesia. We use modern surgical techniques so that you get great results with as little pain and recovery time as possible. Following your surgery, you will be able to rest in the comfort of your own home.
- Breasts will be positioned higher, have renewed firmness, volume, and skin elasticity will be restored creating a more youthful appearance.
- Breast symmetry will be achieved.
- A flatter, trimmer abdomen with tighter muscles will be achieved.
- Localized fat deposits that do not respond to regular diet and exercise will be removed.
- The contour of the body is improved through the removal of unwanted bulges.
- Clothing, including jeans and swimsuits, will fit better.
- Most patients experience an overall increase in confidence and happiness with their overall appearance.
Recovery & Aftercare
- Patients may experience some degree of bruising, swelling, tenderness and/or numbness.
- Drains may remain in place for about three to seven days.
- Sutures or staples will be removed in about one to two weeks.
- Bed rest the day of surgery is recommended.
- Limit activity for the next two days following surgery.
- Avoid strenuous activities for about four to six weeks.
- Return to work in one to three weeks.
- Our doctors may recommend a variety of support garments be worn for a few weeks.
What does a Mommy Makeover cost?
We understand that having a general range of procedure prices can be helpful so we are happy to provide estimated price ranges for the plastic surgery procedures we perform. However, it is important to note that these price ranges are general estimates only.
The best way to learn about plastic surgery pricing is to consult directly with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons. During your consultation, your surgeon will listen carefully to your concerns and goals and assess your medical history, lifestyle, and anatomy. Together, you and your surgeon will review all your treatment options and develop a personalized plan that meets all your needs. Only then are we able to provide an accurate price quote, which will include:
- All visits before and after the procedure
- Operating Room time and supplies
- Surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesia fees
- All medical devices, implants, and support materials
Price Range for Mommy Makeover procedures: $14,000 – $22,000
Financing & Payment Options
Obtaining the funds for elective procedures and products can sometimes be difficult, especially in these challenging economic times. At Belcara Health, we have a dedicated financing department, designed to help you get the financing you need, for the procedures you want.Apply online
Why Belcara Health?
If you are ready to improve your appearance, the practice you select is your most important decisions. To be confident with your results, you must have confidence in your medical team.
With credentials from such esteemed institutions as Stanford University Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Medical Institute, our award-winning board-certified plastic surgeons are renowned for creating natural-looking, proportionate, beautiful results. Dr. Michael Cohen and Dr. Gary Vela will listen carefully to your goals, answer all your questions and help you make informed choices.
Exceptional patient care is the core of our philosophy at Belcara Health. Our strong reputation and the trust of the community validates this commitment. Located in a welcoming, sophisticated, luxurious facility, our 5-star services and staff provide an unparalleled experience. At each stage, we make every effort to surpass all your expectations.
- If you are unhappy about your appearance, contact us today to learn more about how a mommy makeover can help you feel more confident. Call 410.296.0414 or contact us online today.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE.
- Click HERE to check out our Blog for more information on plastic surgery and other services offered at Belcara Health.