1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
News & Events
Belcara Health and the Clarkview Surgery Center are committed to providing the highest degree of safety for both our patients and our staff. As healthcare professionals tending to a variety of patients, in different disciplines, and performing high-level procedures, we consistently take extreme precaution and maintain strict protocols when it comes to patient care and sanitation of our facilities. As we deal with COVID-19, we are taking additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. Please review the protocols listed below.
- Our team is educated on personal protective wear, including masks, gloves, and gowns. Additionally, the team is educated on best practice protocols to follow when interacting with patients within our medical facilities. As more recommendations arise from the CDC, we will continue to keep our team and patients updated.
- We ask that all patients review the safety and prevention guidelines set forth by the CDC prior to coming to our facility: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- We have placed extra hand-sanitizing stations and cleaning supplies around our offices and increased the frequency and intensity of office cleaning. The Clarkview Surgical Center maintains strict sterilization codes and will continue to follow those protocols.
- Following the protocols instilled by the state of Maryland medical systems, we will only allow one visitor to accompany a patient to any surgical appointment and we ask that non-surgical patients who do not require assistance before and/or after an appointment avoid bringing guests unless absolutely necessary.
- We are restricting attendance of patients and visitors if they have a fever or any respiratory symptoms. Staff members who exhibit any flu-like symptoms will stay home and we will make accommodations as appropriate.
- We will offer virtual appointments and/or consultations via Skype for patients who have recently traveled by air within the last 14 days, either domestically or internationally.
- In an effort to accommodate our patients and reduce the spread of COVID-19, our office is preparing to offer virtual consultations for patients who meet the criteria necessary to conduct a thorough analysis and consultation, regardless of travel.
- If a patient chooses to cancel his or her appointment, funds will remain on your account and can be applied to your rescheduled appointment at Belcara Health. Refunds will not be issued at this time.
We encourage any patient and/or staff member who is “feeling off” or unwell to use personal judgment, stay home, and reschedule if necessary.
Under the direction of our educated and well-respected board of directors, our goal is to have as little disruption as possible while doing our part to limit the spread of this virus and ensure the health and safety of our community. We will continue to monitor guidance from the CDC and will adjust our protocols as advised.
Magnificent March Events and Specials!
They’ll be answering ALL of your questions regarding both surgical and non-surgical ways to address age-related changes to the face.
We’ll also have a patient on hand to shed some light on what it’s like to experience both surgical and non-surgical solutions!
ALL GUESTS WHO ATTEND THE EVENT LIVE & BOOK A CONSULTATION THAT NIGHT WILL RECEIVE UP TO $500 OFF A FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURE AND A FREE RECOVERY PACKAGE!
Call us at 410-296-0414 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot today!
Want to know everything that’s happening at Belcara Health AND get rewarded for it?
At your next appointment, show us you are following Belcara Health on Facebook and/or Instagram and get an extra $5.00 off for each BH account you follow!
*Limit one-time use per social media channel, per patient. Limited time offer.
Belcara Health Selected by Allergan as First Practice in the State of Maryland to Launch Revolutionary Body Contouring Device, CoolTone™ by CoolSculpting®.
Baltimore–based Belcara Health is one of the first sixty practices in the United States to take part in the initial launch ofCoolTone™, an innovative body contouring treatment specifically targeted at muscle tone and definition.
BALTIMORE – January 23 2020 – Belcara Health announced, today, that they are one of sixtyplastic surgery practices in the United States, and the only practice in the state of Maryland, chosen to debut a new body contouring device from Allergan calledCoolTone™.
CoolTone™ is an FDA-cleared, nonsurgical way to tone and strengthen your abs, glutes, and thighs. CoolTone™ uses magnetic muscle stimulation (MMS) to trigger strong muscle contractions your body could not otherwise achieve on its own. After treatment, a patient will notice that muscles in the abdomen, glutes, and/or thighs will be firmer and appear more toned and defined.
Dr. Michael Cohen, board-certified plastic surgeon, founder, and Medical Director of Belcara Health stated, “We are so honored to be selected by Allergan to launch this revolutionary, new device. In my 20+ years as a plastic surgeon, I’ve seen so much progress in regard to the tools and technology used for fat reduction and body shaping. However, CoolTone™is a game-changer. We are now able to provide patients with results that typically require long, relentless hours at the gym in a matter of minutes. It’s also a natural progression for our CoolSculpting® patients who now want a more chiseled look to compliment their sleeker figure”
Unlike it’s predecessor CoolSculpting®, which freezes and removes unwanted fat cells, CoolTone™ works specifically on muscle conditioning, providing patients with a more sculpted and conditioned appearance. These results are akin to those achieved through consistent, intense workout regimens, only stronger and more effective for many. It is ideal for adults who are already relatively lean or in striking distance of their desired body weightbut are seeking greater muscle definition.
To learn more aboutCoolTone™by CoolSculpting®, visit thttps://www.coolsculpting.com/cooltone. To learn more about CoolTone™ at Belcara Health or to schedule a consultation visit https://www.belcarahealth.com/skin-laser/cooltone/.
About Belcara Health
Since its founding in 1996, Belcara Health has grown to become a leader in advanced medical and aesthetic services. With renowned specialists in the fields of Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Skin & Laser and Wellness, Belcara Health is able to provide integrated, personalized treatments designed to help patients look and feeltheir best, from head to toe. With credentials from such esteemed institutions as Stanford University Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Medical Institute, our top-tier physicians provide unrivaled results.
Belcara Health is committed to developing lifelong relationships with its patients. Focused on excellence, the board-certified physicians and staff bring top-tier training, expertise, experience, and innovation to patient care.
What’s Your Vision for Your Health, Beauty, and Wellness in 2020?
Not getting our emails? Let us know and we’ll add you to the list! Be the first to learn about Specials, Discounts, and Events.
Back to Top