1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
THE HOTTEST NEW TREATMENT FOR HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL SKIN
We are proud to announce the arrival of an innovative new skin rejuvenation treatment called MicroNeedling. This breakthrough treatment is a minimally invasive treatment that results in smoother, firmer, younger looking skin. It addresses common concerns, including:
- fine lines and acne scars
- discoloration from sun damage
- dull tone and poor texture
- stretch marks and body scars
*MicroNeedling can be used on any skin type and can be performed on all areas of the body.
How it Works
MicroNeedling uses a sterile needle head, containing tiny micro-needles. After a topical serum is applied to your skin, the device is gently glided across the skin until the entire treatment area has been covered. During this process, thousands of microscopic channels are created throughout the area to stimulate the body’s natural growth factors, collagen and elastin. And, any products applied after the MicroNeedling treatment will penetrate deeper into the skin, increasing their effectiveness. You will receive a kit of specialized products to use following your treatment designed to trigger your collagen and elastin growth. It’s very important to use the products as instructed to achieve your desired outcome.
Most patients describe the treatment as very tolerable, with slight discomfort in more sensitive areas. After the procedure, your skin will be red and flushed in appearance, similar to moderate sunburn. You may also experience tightness and mild sensitivity to touch. This will diminish greatly after a few hours following treatment. Some redness can last up to 3 days. Mineral make up is recommended for 3 days post-treatment.
Typically a series of 3 treatments, at 4 week intervals, is recommended – depending upon your area of concern and treatment goals. Patients with deep wrinkles, advanced sun damage, stretch marks, or any type of scars, may require 6 or more treatments to achieve the desired results.
Read more or get started today!
- Ready to get started? Schedule your consultation by calling (410) 296-0414 or contact us online
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE