1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
GAINSWave & P-Shot Therapy
Our team at Belcara Health will help you identify and treat the root cause of your ED. We offer two specialized treatments that can improve the health and function of the blood vessels and nerve tissues that supply blood to the penis. GAINSWave Therapy and P-Shot Therapy for ED are groundbreaking, minimally-invasive treatments that help men achieve erections on their own, naturally and spontaneously, without the aid of medication.
In the News!
GAINSWave Therapy for ED
A Breakthrough Solution for OPTIMAL SEXUAL PERFORMANCE AT ANY AGE
GAINSWave Therapy is a treatment protocol that uses high-frequency acoustic wave energy to break up the micro-plaque in blood vessels and stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and nerve tissues in the penis. The resulting improved blood flow helps men obtain stronger, sustainable erections in response to sexual stimulation. Acoustic wave therapy for ED promotes the growth of new healthy nerve tissue in the penis and helps to improve sensitivity and sensation, increasing sexual pleasure and allowing for better orgasms.
What are the Benefits of GAINSWave Therapy?
GAINSWave Therapy often referred to as Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy, provides great improvements to the sexual health of men with ED, including:
- Improves sexual performance
- Fuller, harder, longer lasting erections
- More spontaneous erections
- Increases sensitivity and sensation in the penis
- Better orgasms
- Decreased recovery time between orgasms
- Relief from Peyronie’s Disease
- Enhanced confidence and overall quality of life
Who Benefits from GAINSWave Therapy?
GAINSWave Therapy helps ED patients who have an underlying vascular issue. Men with high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, and obesity often have vascular ED and are good candidates. GAINSWave Therapy will not work for ED caused by a nervous system dysfunction such as anxiety, depression, or multiple sclerosis.
You do not have to suffer from ED to benefit from GAINSWave Therapy. Anyone interested in optimizing their sexual performance can benefit from this treatment.
What can I expect during the procedure?
GAINSWave Therapy is performed with a hand-held device applied to the targeted area, coated with a special ultrasound gel, to transfer the acoustic waves efficiently and smoothly. The procedure is essentially pain-free, although some men may experience a tingling sensation in the treated areas. Each GAINSWave treatment lasts about twenty minutes. For optimal performance, we generally recommend 6-12 treatments. You should notice an improvement within 3-4 weeks, which will last 1-3 years. Maintenance treatments are recommended for optimal performance over time.
GAINSWave Therapy for ED is a safe and effective treatment that is non-invasive, drug-free, and surgery-free; performed in-office and provides long-lasting results.
P-Shot Therapy for ED
P-Shot Therapy is a drug-free, non-surgical, all-natural approach to treating ED. Also known as Platelet Rich Plasma (or PRP) Therapy, this treatment harnesses the restorative power of your own cells to improve the quality of your erections, and overall sexual sensation, satisfaction, and performance.
How does P-Shot Therapy for ED work?
Our blood contains platelets with healing “growth factors” that provide important biological functions, such as stimulating stem cells and promoting blood vessel formation. P-Shot Therapy for ED involves separating the healing “growth factors” in your blood and re-injecting them back into your body through shot treatment. The P-Shot injection floods the area with restorative blood cells that immediately begin revitalizing the muscle, tissue, and nerves. Your body’s own natural healing growth factors work to improve the health of your erectile tissue, stimulating the formation of new blood vessels and increasing blood flow to the penis. This results in stronger erections and enhanced sensitivity.
What are the Benefits of P-Shot Therapy?
- Minimal to no side effects and risks (because it’s derived from your body’s own blood)
- Natural and non-invasive (drug, chemical, and surgery free)
- No Discomfort and no downtime
- Long-lasting results (about one year)
- No heart-related risks (unlike Viagra and Cialis).
- Increases sensation, pleasure, and confidence
- Effectively treats Peyronies Disease (curved penis)
- Makes other therapies like GAINSWave, Viagra or Cialis more effective
What can I expect during the procedure?
- Numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis. (The procedure is virtually painless).
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- Using a specialized centrifuge, the technician will separate stem cells and growth factors from the red and white blood cells.
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors using the healing power of stem cells to enhance your sexual performance.
The stem cell growth factors then stimulate the formation of new, healthy blood vessels, allowing for better blood flow to the penis for better, fuller erections, improved sensation, and overall enhanced sexual performance and satisfaction.
As with all treatments, individual responses to ED therapies will vary. Some patients may benefit from combining GAINSWave and P-Shot Therapies, and possibly oral medications as well.
Why Belcara Health for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Therapy and Treatment?
If you are ready to identify the root cause of your ED and improve your sexual health, the practice you select is your most important decision.
At Belcara Health, our medical team is renowned in the Maryland-area for providing results that significantly improve our patients’ quality of life. We listen carefully to your concerns and goals, answer all your questions and help you make informed choices to reach your specific goals. We believe in educating you about all your treatment options, from natural remedies for erectile dysfunction (ED) to specially designed treatments for ED therapy, you know your body best and you should be a partner on your journey toward a happier, healthier, more vibrant life.
If you’re interested in learning more about how Erectile Dysfunction Therapies can improve the quality of your erections and overall sexual sensation, satisfaction, and performance, contact us online or call 410-296-0414 to speak to a representative. We offer private in-person consultations with your doctor as well as phone consultations to address any questions you may have and determine what the right treatment plan is for you.
Financing & Payment Options
Obtaining the funds for elective procedures and products can sometimes be difficult, especially in these challenging economic times. At Belcara Health, we have a dedicated financing department, designed to help you get the financing you need, for the procedures you want.Apply online