1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Annemarie Joerres RDN, LDN
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member of the Maryland Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Dietetics, University of Wisconsin
- Dietetic internship, Mount Mary College, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Over 20 years of experience specializing in food allergy management, gastrointestinal disorders, and weight management
Approach to Health & Wellness
Annemarie understands the power that diet and lifestyle changes can have on your health and wellness. As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Annemarie seeks to help patients navigate through the plethora of nutrition information available today, dispelling myths and guiding each patient along the path to a healthier lifestyle. For the past 20 years, Annemarie has worked as a registered dietitian, assisting patients with a variety of nutrition issues, including but not limited to, food allergy management, gastrointestinal disorders, and obesity. With a Bachelor of Science degree in Dietetics from the University of Wisconsin, Annemarie provides expert, science-based guidance and meal planning help to individuals seeking to improve their lives. Her approach to building a customized plan involves dialing in on daily nutrition habits and identifying practical solutions to help each client achieve optimal health.
Back to Top