1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Dr. Sarah McMillan
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine: Doctor of Medicine
- The Ohio State University Medical Center: General Surgery Resident
- The Ohio State University Medical Center: Plastic Surgery Resident
- American Board of Plastic Surgery: Board Certified Diplomate
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: Member
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons: Member
- Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons: Member
For a limited time, get 20% off your surgical fee when you book with Dr. McMillan*
Over 15 Years Of Experience
Dr. Sarah McMillan joins the Belcara Health practice after 15+ years as one of the leading, board-certified plastic surgeons in Washington State. As a Seattle “Top Doc” and recognized leader in the Pacific Northwest, Dr. McMillan brings her expertise in the area of breast and body plastic surgery, along with her kind and compassionate nature, to the patients at Belcara Health.
Dr. McMillan received her Doctor of Medicine from the University of Michigan, going on to train at The Ohio State University Medical Center, with residencies in both general and plastic surgery. Shortly after completing her residency, Dr. McMillan opened her own practice in Seattle Washington, where she has operated for the past sixteen years. Patients agree that Dr. McMillan’s artistic eye and expertise in breast and body plastic surgery deliver unmatched results.
Dr. McMillan is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, in addition to holding various leadership positions, including the Specialty Surgery Section Chief at Evergreen Health in Kirkland Washington. She has authored and presented on various topics within the plastic surgery field, including breast reconstruction, abdominoplasties, post-massive weight loss surgery, and other topics as they correlate to breast and body plastic surgery. In her time outside the operating room, Dr. McMillan enjoys hiking, running, baking, and relaxing with her family.
Dr. McMillan performs various procedures of the breast and body including:
– Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
– Mommy Makeover
– Breast Augmentation
– Breast Reduction
– Body Lift
– Arm Lift
– Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
– Breast Lift
– Breast Implant Removal/Replacement
– Breast Revision
*offer only valid on procedures scheduled before December 31st, 2022. Discount applies to surgical fee only.Back to Top