1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Facial Skin Rejuvenation & Facials in Baltimore
Every day, our skin is exposed to a variety of elements including sun exposure, wind, cold, heat, low humidity, dust, makeup, and cigarette smoke. These are among the many environmental factors that can have a damaging effect on our skin and its appearance.
Traditional Facials and Laser Peel Facials
Our skin is naturally subject to thousands of “stretching” and “bunching up” movements from our daily facial expression muscles. As if that isn’t enough, gravity is constantly pulling down on our skin causing it to gradually lose its ability to remain firm — the results are inevitable. Your skin ends up looking “tired”, old, deflated, and abused. You may begin to notice more and more lines, grooves, crow’s feet, wrinkles, bags, freckles, red splotches, and roughness. Let us turn back the clock and help you fight back against the hands of time.
When we perform our facials we use active ingredients are used to revitalize your skin and improve tone, texture, and clarity.
Laser peel facials
Laser peels (laser skin resurfacing) are performed by our board-certified Maryland dermatologists and are safe, effective “thermal” treatments, used to correct the signs of aging associated with long-term ultraviolet light exposure — like pigmentation, tone, texture, lines, and wrinkles. Using Sciton’s Profractional laser technology, our surgeons will trigger your body’s natural healing process to rebuild rich, new collagen, and improve pigment irregularities, textural problems, and pore size. Patients see significant improvements in their complexion after just one treatment.
Other Types of Anti-Aging Skin Rejuvenation Treatments*
- Chemical Peels promote cell turnover by removing the superficial layer of skin cells as well as stimulating the production of healthy new ones.
- Microdermabrasion is an advanced manual exfoliation that polishes your skin — minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, and repairing sun damage, acne scarring, and superficial age spots.
- MicroNeedling is a manual treatment that stimulates collagen growth to improve the skin’s tone, texture, and clarity.
- BOTOX is a purified neurotoxin used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Small doses are injected to relax facial muscles, allowing the skin to smooth out. We also offer other types of injectables.
- Dermal Fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, almost identical to those naturally found in the body, and are injected in small doses to restore volume and to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
We also sell a variety of skincare products to restore and maintain a healthy complexion and maximize your treatment results.
Why Choose Belcara Health for Your Baltimore Facial Treatment?
If you are ready to improve or maintain your skin’s health and appearance, the Maryland skin rejuvenation practice you select is your most important decision. To be confident with your results, you must have confidence in your medical team.
Our practitioners are renowned for creating outstanding results. We will listen carefully to your goals, answer all your questions and help you make informed choices. We believe in educating our patients about their treatment options because you know your face best and you should be a partner in the entire surgery experience.
Exceptional patient care is the core of our philosophy at Belcara Health. Our goal is for you to feel as if you just received the best care possible and absolutely love your results. Located in a welcoming, sophisticated, luxurious facility, our 5-star services and staff provide an unparalleled experience. At each stage, we make every effort to surpass all your expectations. We are constantly upgrading our knowledge, technology, and services – and it shows. Our strong reputation and the trust of the community validates this commitment.