Are you struggling with a “dad bod”? You’re not alone. Even men who are highly committed to staying fit often end up developing stubborn fat deposits as a result of aging. No matter how hard you try, it can be difficult to slim down on your own. Thankfully, procedures such as liposuction and CoolSculpting® at our Baltimore practice, along with our customized health and weight loss solutions, can help you look and feel as young and attractive as ever.
In this blog post, I’ll outline a few of the most effective procedures for shaping up a dad bod.
If you’re looking for a long-term solution to your body concerns, these surgical procedures may be the answer.
- Liposuction: This procedure reduces stubborn pockets of fat and creates smooth, streamlined body contours. Although this is not a weight loss surgery, it can be helpful in slimming down fat deposits that resist diet and exercise.
- Male breast reduction: For men struggling with gynecomastia, this surgery removes excess skin and fat for a flatter, more masculine-looking chest.
- Belt lipectomy or body lift: Body contouring procedures create a slimmer appearance by removing stretched, excess skin that may develop as a result of aging or significant weight loss.
- Thigh lift: If sagging skin between the knee and the groin is a concern, a thigh lift can remove the excess and create more attractive contours.
If you don’t want to undergo surgery but still want to look and feel better, these nonsurgical solutions can help.
- CoolSculpting: Freeze away stubborn pockets of fat with little to no downtime. We offer DualSculpting, which allows us to treat 2 areas in 1 hour-long session. This works on the abdomen, flanks, back, and under the chin.
- BHFit: This medically-supervised rapid weight loss program uses nutrition and medication to help your body burn fat quickly and safely.
- Nutritional counseling: For those who want to improve their athletic performance, manage their weight, and live a healthier life overall, we provide personalized nutrition plans.
- Integrative medicine: This approach combines nutrition, exercise, prescription supplements, detoxification programs, and stress management techniques to treat the body as an integrated system.
- Bioidentical hormones: Hormone levels naturally decline as we age, causing unwanted effects such as weight gain, mood changes, low energy, and muscle loss. This treatment helps return your hormones to their optimal levels for an anti-aging transformation.
- Supplements: Your body concerns may be the result of imbalanced nutrition. Our pharmaceutical-grade supplements can help boost your energy, bolster your immune system, and improve the way you look and feel.
If you’re struggling with a dad bod, don’t be discouraged. With the help of cosmetic treatments and other therapies, you can achieve a trimmer, younger appearance and feel better from the inside out.
To learn more about treatments such as liposuction or CoolSculpting at our Baltimore practice, please contact us online or call (410) 296-0414 to request a consultation.