1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Cosmetic Tattoo Makeup
Cosmetic Tattoo Makeup, also called “micro-pigmentation,” is designed to enhance your natural beauty. It is a wonderful solution for women who wish to look well-groomed but may have the following concerns:
- Allergic to makeup
- Difficulty applying makeup
- Too busy for daily makeup application or simply tired of the process
- Live an active lifestyle, play sports, swim or travel regularly
- Wish to correct signs of aging or asymmetry
Cosmetic Tattoo Makeup is achieved by embedding pigment beneath the skin to add lasting color. The procedure involves the use of a hand-held device with a very thin needle that pushes the pigment into the desired location. The pigments used for cosmetic tattoo makeup are available in a wide variety of colors and can be blended to match, highlight or complement your skin tone or hair color.
For obvious reasons, cosmetic tattoo makeup application requires a deft and experienced technician. Tammy Pierce, a Licensed Aesthetician, and Cosmetic Tattoo Makeup Specialist has extensive training and experience and has earned a loyal following for her artistry and friendly, gentle manner. Tammy has honed her application technique so that the cosmetic tattoo makeup enhancements complement your features in a very natural-looking manner. Patients love the realistic results they get from Tammy’s stroke technique and color blending skills. For the best cosmetic Tattoo Makeup has to offer, call us!
At Belcara Health, we only use organic, FDA-approved pigments, state-of-the-art technology, and devices, and meet the most rigorous safety and hygiene standards. Cosmetic tattoo makeup procedures are relatively quick. There is no downtime after the treatment and most patients are able to resume normal activities within 24 hours. Mild discomfort during the procedure can be avoided by using topical anesthesia.
Eyebrows are essential components of your appearance; they frame your eyes and bring balance to your face. When properly groomed, your eyebrows can enhance all your features. If your eyebrows are poorly shaped, uneven, patchy, too thin, too light, graying, or if their color doesn’t complement your hair or complexion – cosmetic tattoo makeup can help. Our Eyebrow Enhancement Specialist can help you enhance the color, shape, tone, and texture of your brows to create the balanced, beautiful brows that will enhance all your features.
Good candidates for eyebrow enhancement include people with:
- Sparse or patchy brow growth
- Asymmetrical or poorly shaped brows
- Naturally very light or graying brow hairs
- A new hair dye color that no longer works with your brow color
At Belcara Health, we offer a specialized Cosmetic Tattoo Makeup technique that creates a very natural-looking, long-lasting, beautiful result. Our specialized technique for Cosmetic Tattoo Makeup Eyebrow Enhancement provides a superior result because we use:
- Carefully selected pigments blended to complement and enhance your natural hair
- Feather-like application to resemble real brow hair growth
- Safe, FDA approved pigments that are long lasting
Cosmetic tattoo makeup is a fantastic way to accentuate the eyes and create the effect of dense eyelashes. You will look your best with the least amount of time and effort, even during exercise or first thing in the morning.
Immediate and Long-Term Cosmetic Tattoo Makeup Maryland Results
Immediately after your procedure, your cosmetic tattoo makeup results may look somewhat strong or darker. This is due to excess color remaining in the outermost layers of skin. The color will soften within a few days during the healing process.
Cosmetic tattoo makeup won’t smudge while you’re sleeping, swimming or exercising. While your results can last for many, many years, they may begin to fade over time. Several factors can contribute to this fading, including sun exposure, product use, and your personal skin type. The amount and color of pigment deposits you receive may affect the length of time that cosmetic tattoo makeup looks its best; very natural looking applications are likely to require a touch-up before more dramatic ones. Your skin tone also plays a factor in color value changes over time.
At Belcara Health, we are dedicated to helping you achieve the excellent results you desire.
Read more or get started today!
- Ready to get started? Schedule your consultation by calling (410) 296-0414 or contact us online.
- Wondering how to pay? Learn about our Financing Programs.
- Read about additional Skin & Laser services at Belcara Health
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery,Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team.
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out HERE