1427 Clarkview Rd, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Phone: (410) 296-0414
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Kelsey “Brie” Suppa, PA-C, ABAAHP
Director of Wellness
- Board Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Lincoln Memorial University
- Prior Physician Assistant experience with Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions and Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Medical mission work in Haiti, India, and the Dominican Republic
- Board Certified by the American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners (A4M)
Approach to Health & Wellness
Brie serves as our Director of Wellness and as the primary practitioner in the Center of Wellness and Medical Aesthetics, consulting with each and every patient to review diagnostics and develop a treatment plan to help patients achieve their health and wellness goals. As a board-certified functional medicine practitioner and board-certified physician assistant, working for prestigious institutions such as Johns Hopkins Hospital and Baltimore-Washington Medical Center, Brie has seen first hand, the acute and chronic conditions many patients face without clear direction or understanding of how to address the root cause of such conditions. She is dedicated to changing that conversation, treating the root cause of debilitating symptoms, conditions, and diseases, and helping patients truly understand their bodies to live a happier, healthier life.
Back to Top