We recently discussed the skin services we offer for men here on our blog. Well guess what? Many men are maintaining their edge in a competitive workplace by having surgical procedures performed by our talented team of doctors at Belcara Health.
In fact, plastic surgery for men is enjoying a rapid growth in popularity. While at one time cosmetic surgery was thought of as a woman’s domain, that perception has changed dramatically. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), 1.2 million men had a cosmetic procedure in 2011.
We offer all the perennially popular plastic surgeries for men. Procedures to rejuvenate the face are definitely catching on with men, as they create a more youthful appearance by reducing wrinkles and sagging or puffy skin. Men can attain vibrancy and enjoy a newly toned look by choosing from an array of body-contouring choices, too.
Here are the top five surgical procedures for men per the ASPS:
- Rhinoplasty. A rhinoplasty (nose job) helps bring the nose more in balance with the face, and can often be paired with a chin implant to craft a more pronounced jawline.
- Eyelid lift. Eyelid surgery removes excess skin and fat deposits around the eyes to result in a refreshed, younger-looking appearance.
- Liposuction. Bothered by love handles? Liposuction addresses stubborn areas of fat that diet and exercise can’t budge. Liposuction can also remove localized fat deposits on the neck.
- Breast reduction. Breast reduction creates a more contoured, masculine physique; depending on the individual, either surgery or liposuction can be used to address this concern.
- Facelift. Wrinkles and sagging cheeks, jowls, and neck are remedied by a facelift—this procedure refreshes the face by eliminating signs of aging.
Men also seek us out for non-surgical procedures. Here are a few we recommend:
- Botox®. The number-one minimally invasive procedure chosen by men in the U.S. is Botox® injection, which targets and smoothes deep “worry lines.”
- Dermal fillers. We offer a variety of injectable products that can restore lost fullness and soften facial creases and wrinkles.
- CoolSculpting. What’s not to love about CoolSculpting, a revolutionary new treatment that eliminates spots of stubborn fat by freezing the cells? The stomach and flanks are common areas of treatment, places that men often wish to improve.
Belcara Health offers all of these top cosmetic procedures for men in Baltimore. The goal of all these procedures is a healthy, natural look. Our team can guide men of all ages and walks of life to help find the best choices in plastic surgeries and aesthetic procedures. It’s easy to understand how looking younger and feeling more confident can give you an advantage in the work environment—let us help you get that extra edge.