- Age: 18
- Weight: 182
- Height: 6’
- After photos taken 9 months post-op
This patient presented with classic gynecomastia, a condition in which men develop excess breast tissue during puberty. His chest bothered him immensely throughout most of his teens. After years of feeling self-conscience and uncomfortable with his body, he and his parents decided to permanently remove the excess breast tissue with Male Breast Reduction procedure.
During his procedure, board certified plastic surgery Dr. Michael Cohen made small incisions below his areola and armpit. A combination of liposuction and tissue excision was used to remove excess fat and breast tissue to create a more smooth, flat chest. The patient had good retraction of the skin, with no visible scars, and now enjoys a more proportioned, masculine chest.
- Learn more about Male Breast Reduction surgery
- Learn More about Board Certified Plastic Surgery and Specialist, Dr. Michael Cohen
- Find out more about our AAAHC accredited on-site Surgical Center
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness, Skin & Laser
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out here