- Age: 63
- Weight: 108
- Height: 5’1″
- After photos taken 9 months post-op
After a breast augmentation procedure with another surgeon, this patient consulted Dr. Michael Cohen to address the uneven appearance of her breasts. Dr. Cohen diagnosed her with capsular contracture of her left breast. Capsular contraction occurs when the capsule surrounding the breast implant contracts, causing the breast to become hard, uncomfortable and misshapen.
Dr. Cohen performed a capsulectomy to remove the scar tissue, replaced the implant and used Strattice to reinforce the capsule and support the new implant. Strattice is an organic, soft material designed to reinforce inadequate tissue. This procedure provided the patient with the beautiful, symmetrical breasts she desired.
Breast Revision at Belcara Health
Breast Revision Surgery should only be performed by a highly experienced board-certified plastic surgeon with extensive training in breast enhancement procedures. Equally important attributes are the ability to problem-solve, an artistic eye, and a dedication to keeping informed about new and innovative techniques and technologies. Breast Specialist, Dr. Michael Cohen, is one of the most acclaimed breast surgeons in the country, renowned for providing patients with the outstanding results. With over 25 years of experience, top-tier training, and exceptional skills, Dr. Cohen can help you achieve the beautiful breasts you desire.
- Learn more about Breast Revision Surgery
- Learn More about Board Certified Plastic Surgery and Specialist, Dr. Michael Cohen
- Find out more about our AAAHC accredited on-site Surgical Center
- Learn about additional services at Belcara Health: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Wellness, Skin & Laser
- Learn more about Belcara Health’s world-class Medical Team
- We offer Specials, Events and Features every month, check them out here